Diploma Program

University GOC offers varying degrees from established faculties.

Do you hold a BAC II or its equivalent?

Do you have a BAC II degree, or its equivalent, or you have a philosophy dissertation, and wish to undertake university-level studies in the same area?  Depending on each case, you could be entitled to:

1.   As a reorientation student, the university offers shortened programs, including:

  • a major diploma (45 to 60 credits = two years),
  • a certificate (24 to 36 credits = 1 year).
  • and a high school mini-program (between 9 and 18 credits ≈ 1 session).

1 Comment

  1. ETienne Jean Ronal

    Je veux avoir un mini programme en une session

Leave a Comment