Admission requirements are as follows:
- 1st Cycle: (undergraduate bachelor’s degree) To be admitted to this program, the candidate must hold a high school degree, or its equivalent.
- 2nd Cycle: (master’s program) To be admitted to this program, the candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent.
- 3rd Cycle: (doctoral program) To be admitted to this program, the candidate must hold a master’s degree, or its equivalent.
Admission deadline, you must:
- Obtain dates from the Admission Service or Registrar’s Office.
- Verify the date with the corresponding department/school head.
- Consult newspapers or the University GOC Web site.
Dates to remember:
- Semester/session time periods
- Fall: October – Junuary
- Spring: March – Jun
- Summer: July – September (intensive)
Requirements for eligibility to take the dissertation or the final exit exam
All candidates who wish to submit their dissertation (D) or take the final exit exam (FEE) must have passed all the required courses of their area of study/major.
To receive a diploma, the student must have :
a) successfully accumulated, or obtained in equivalent accepted manner, the required number of credits for each area of study/major;
b) have a cumulative final grade percentage equal to or greater than 65/100;
c) met all requirements and general regulations of the university. Take note of the programs at the University.
Services—offices and personnel: Welcome – Information
Danielle Beaulieu, Frantzcia Auguste
Registrar – Bursar
Faddia Merilien, Horace Astride, Milise Celestin
Renewal steps to be followed:
- Step 1
Checkout, pay and receive a temporary receipt.
Show the printed renewal done online and your student card.
Get a new form of renewal for verification.
- Step 2
Photo-Go back to the photographer of your old card for another.
- Step 3
Bring the completed steps 1 and 2 to the Academic Advisor (CA) of your choice.
Fill in along with your renewal form from your CA Final (FRD) and then return to the Advisor. This will be your final schedule for the new semester which will be sent via e-mail (E-mail).
- Step 4
Return to the cashier with your FRD to receive your computerized receipt. No student will be admitted to campus without this receipt.
- False information will be severely punished by the Administration.
- All students must have its new schedule of courses to be officially admitted to Ugoc.
- The student is obliged to follow the course of the hour only.
- The UGOC assumes no responsibility for any error in the schedule.
- The University reserves the right to reject the Renewal ofany student applying for misconduct from the previous semester.
Keep Track of your Application
If you have already accepted an offer of admission to a program and decide to refuse this offer to accept another program, you must first register your refusal electronically of your decision. If you answered “no” and want to change your mind, you should inform the Registrar’s Office by communicating with email@example.com. The Registrar’s Office staff will enter the data into the system.
You can access your file by logging back into the portal and viewing the status of the offer of admission in the target session. However, this procedure does not apply to an offer refused in a limited enrollment program or limited capacity.
Follow the instructions in the application you used to fill out your application online and come as soon as possible to bring the required documents to complete your file.
Apprendre plus de l’UGOC
Bourses d’études et aide financière Université G.O.C. reconnaît qu’il est important pour chaque individu d’avoir accès à une éducation. Elle reconnaît également que tout le monde...
Frais de scolarité et frais divers L’éducation a un prix! À l’Université G.O.C., les frais et autres coûts sont gérés par le Département des paiements. Les frais varient en fonction...
Admission en ligne Félicitations pour votre décision de poursuivre vos études à l’UGOC. Que vos objectifs soient soient en rapport avec votre travail, l’achèvement d’un diplôme...
Exigences de l’Admission Familiarisez-vous avec les différents programmes offerts à l’Université Les étudiants sont responsables du maintien d’un dossier d’enregistrement actualisé...